2019 ONE SMALL THING Giveaway Official Rules
OFFICIAL GIVEAWAY RULES
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN.
The “ONE SMALL THING” Giveaway (“Giveaway”) is sponsored The University of Vermont Health Network (“Sponsor”). This Giveaway is governed by these official rules (“Official Rules”). By participating in the Giveaway, each entrant agrees to abide by these Official Rules, including all eligibility requirements, and understands that the results of the Giveaway, as determined by Sponsor and its agents, are final in all respects. The Giveaway is subject to all federal, state and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited by law.
This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. Any questions, comments or complaints regarding the promotion will be directed to Sponsor, not Facebook.
ELIGIBILITY: The Giveaway is open to legal residents of Vermont and the following four (4) counties of New York State: Clinton, Essex, Franklin, and St. Lawrence. Contest entrants must be eighteen (18) years of age or older at the time of entry. Giveaway entrants must have Internet access and a valid e-mail account prior to the beginning of the Giveaway Period. Sponsor has the right to verify the eligibility of each entrant.
GIVEAWAY PERIOD : The Giveaway begins at January 7, 2019, 12:00AM EST and ends at March 16, 2019, 12:00PM EST (“Giveaway Period”). All entries must be received on or before the time stated during the Giveaway Period. Sponsor reserves the right to extend or shorten the Giveaway at their sole discretion.
HOW TO ENTER: You can enter the Giveaway through the ONE SMALL THING website at http://www.justonesmallthing.org. You may enter the Giveaway by using the Rafflecopter website giveaway widget to: 1) Report that you signed up for the Healthy Tips Challenge; 2) Join the ONE SMALL THING health and wellness email mailing list; 3) Report that you watched the Move, Sleep, or Eat videos; 4) Follow the UVM Health Network on Twitter (@uvmhealth); 5) Tweet about the Giveaway; and/or 6) Answer the poll question; 7) Input your own health and wellbeing tip; 8) Input your own health and wellbeing tool or app. You may enter the Giveaway an unlimited number of times.
WINNER SELECTION: All eligible entries received during the Giveaway Period will be gathered into a database.
- On the justonesmallthing.org site, three (3) winners will be chosen at random to win the Weekly Prize for six weeks. The Weekly Site Prize winners will be notified via email on or about 12:00PM EST on March 16, 2019.
- For those enrolled in the Healthy Tips Challenge, two (2) winners will be chosen at random to win the Weekly Challenge Prize for six weeks. The Weekly Prize winners will be notified via email on or about 12:00PM EST on March 16, 2019.
- Two (2) winners will be chosen at random to win a Grand Prize. The Grand Prize winner will be notified via email on or by 12:00PM EST on March 16, 2019.
Each entrant is responsible for monitoring his/her email account for prize notification and receipt or other communications related to this Giveaway. If Administrator (or Sponsor) cannot reach a potential prize winner within seven (7) days, or if the prize is returned as undeliverable, that potential prizewinner shall forfeit the prize. Upon the request of the Sponsor, the potential winner may be required to return an Affidavit of Eligibility, Release and Prize Acceptance Form and IRS W-9 form. If a potential winner fails to comply with these official rules, that potential winner will be disqualified.
1) Five (5) Weekly Prizes over six (6) weeks: Six (6) EatingWell Subscriptions, courtesy of University of Vermont Health Network; six (6) Lunaroma gift certificates, courtesy of Lunaroma, valued at $10.00; and six (6) Resistance band sets OR pedometers, courtesy of University of Vermont Health Network; two (2) Dick’s Sporting Goods Gift Certificates, courtesy of the New England Federal Credit Union, valued at $25; three (3) yoga mats, courtesy of Kiss the Sky, valued at $80; one (1) Blender with to go cup, courtesy of New England Federal Credit Union, valued at $20; one (1) Sleep sound machine, courtesy of New England Federal Credit Union, valued at $32; one (1) portable sleep sound machine, courtesy of New England Federal Credit Union, valued at $30; one (1) Body fat weight scale, courtesy of New England Federal Credit Union, valued at $20; one (1) Cuisinart hand blender, courtesy of New England Federal Credit Union, valued at $20; one (1) Calm annual subscription, courtesy of New England Federal Credit Union, valued at $40; one (1) Rice Cooker with Food Steamer and Slow Cooker, courtesy of England Federal Credit Union, valued at $60; and one (1) Spiralizer, courtesy of New England Federal Credit Union, valued at $55.
2) Two (2) Grand Prizes: (1) FitBit Alta, courtesy of New England Federal Credit Union, valued at $99.99 and (2) The Orange Chef Prep Pad- Smart Food Scale, courtesy of New England Federal Credit Union, valued at $99.99.
Terms and conditions may apply. Incidental expenses and all other costs and expenses which are not specifically listed as part of a prize in these Official Rules and which may be associated with the award, acceptance, receipt and use of all or any portion of the awarded prize are solely the responsibility of the respective prize winner. ALL FEDERAL, STATE AND LOCAL TAXES ASSOCIATED WITH THE RECEIPT OR USE OF ANY PRIZE IS SOLELY THE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE WINNER.
ADDITIONAL LIMITATIONS: Prize is non-transferable. No substitution or cash equivalent of prizes is permitted. Sponsor and its respective parent, affiliate and subsidiary companies, agents, and representatives are not responsible for any typographical or other errors in the offer or administration of the Giveaway, including, but not limited to, errors in any printing or posting or these Official Rules, the selection and announcement of any winner, or the distribution of any prize. Any attempt to damage the content or operation of this Giveaway is unlawful and subject to possible legal action by Sponsor. Sponsor reserves the right to terminate, suspend or amend the Giveaway, without notice, and for any reason, including, without limitation, if Sponsor determines that the Giveaway cannot be conducted as planned or should a virus, bug, tampering or unauthorized intervention, technical failure or other cause beyond Sponsor’s control corrupt the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper play of the Giveaway. In the event any tampering or unauthorized intervention may have occurred, Sponsor reserves the right to void suspect entries at issue. Sponsor and its respective parent, affiliate and subsidiary companies, agents, and representatives, and any telephone network or service providers, are not responsible for incorrect or inaccurate transcription of entry information, or for any human error, technical malfunction, lost or delayed data transmission, omission, interruption, deletion, line failure or malfunction of any telephone network, computer equipment or software, the inability to access any website or online service or any other error, human or otherwise.
PUBLICITY: By participating, each entrant grants Sponsor permission to use his/her name, photo submission, likeness or comments for publicity purposes without payment of additional consideration, except where prohibited by law.
Giveaway SPONSORS : This Giveaway is sponsored by: The University of Vermont Health Network, 462 Shelburne Road, Burlington, Vermont, 05401.
Any questions regarding this Giveaway should be directed to The University of Vermont Health Network at HealthAndWellness@uvmhealth.org.